(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills, Mechanical Transportation

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Stills, Mechanical Transportation

.........It runs on fuel and can take two or more passengers




For more Sunday Stills.......


This is the Montgomery County Farm Bureau Pro/Ed Committee float at the Fonda Fair last week. I thought the people who worked on it did an incredible job, telling their story with simple but attractive materials. The judges at the parade felt the same way, as they awarded them the top prize for best float. Congratulations folks, and thanks for providing me an entry for this weeks SS





11 comments:

colleen said...

Love the float! I enjoy watching the parades to see how they are all decorated.

Tipper said...

Love the float-they deserved the prize for sure.

WildBlack said...

Well done. Well deserved float :D

Ed said...

Very nice, and deffinatly carries more than 2 people..:-)))

Holly said...

Yay! We love tractors!

gtyyup said...

YeeeHawww...you're parades look like our parades...that's the real America...well done!

Anonymous said...

I love a parade. Great choice and a definite people carrier. :)

Anonymous said...

I love a parade. Great choice and a definite people carrier. :)

flowerweaver said...

Great float! I had to enlarge to see if those were real cows! LOL.

CTG Ponies said...

THAT is awesome!!!

threecollie said...

Colleen, thanks, I was so proud of the committee for doing such a fantastic job. They didn't have a lot of time, but they sure turned out a nice float. The pic doesn't really do it justice

Tipper, thanks, I believe that they did

WB, thanks, they did great

Ed, I actually took the pic for something else and realized that it would sorta, kinda fit the bill

Holly, thanks, same here

dibear, thanks

FW, I was amazed when I saw it. I know the folks who made it, as I serve on the FB board, and I was just awed at the job they did.

CTG, thanks