(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Complaint Free Wednesday

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Complaint Free Wednesday

Normally on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving we here at Northview are frantically cooking ahead, cleaning the house, fitting chores in between etc. However, this year I am planning on spending any free time that I have complaining about the government. This guy made me do it.

He may wish folks would quit griping about the barrage of bad legislation and total insanity coming out of Washington today, but d I don't think he is going to get his wish.

5 comments:

Earl said...

Get back to preparing for Thanksgiving goodness, you are getting the priorities wrong and disturbing my harmonic meld in the universe.

Hope you all get your deer, wish I could help keep the pests away, and I thought the poem was cute, but then I don't really know any of those kind of hunters.

Oh, yeah, get that milking machine hard wired with old circuit breakers and such - ha, ha!

Jan said...

Here's an idea. Stop giving us daily reasons to complain.

threecollie said...

FC, I was past aggravated by his banal pontificating. Who is he to tell us not to whine about the outrages being perpetrated upon us, among them the location of that trial.

Earl, when the time comes I know I will be enjoying having the middle kid back home and worrying about getting the squash cooked, but the sheer gall of the guy got to me.
Like the guys in the video, nobody got a deer yesterday. They did find somebody's deer stand though, nailed and accompanied by dozens of other nails, in one of our hickory trees....amazing!

Jan, I hope someone suggests that to him. If every official in Washington took a week's vacation AT OUR EXPENSE it would be cheaper and better for our long term health and that of our entire nation than what they are doing now every week

Anonymous said...

exactly as jan said..don't give us any reasons and we won't complain! plain and simple!

threecollie said...

anon, these people need to get the heck out of Washington, go sit in a coffee shop, where the people haven't been hand picked by their staff, and listen to what is being said. People are not exactly thrilled about the prospect of being denied cancer treatments and bankrupted at every level.