(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Horses

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stills...Horses

This is my favorite horse pic. This horse and another live on our way over to the college. They always look so color-coordinated out in their field.


Had to use the archives for this challenge. Our only horse these days is a mini named Jack and he would NOT cooperate. I did get a nice pic of one of his feet.....For more Sunday Stills...

****Happy Birthday, Scott!

12 comments:

Ed said...

I like the tan on tan..:-)

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo, almost looks like a painting

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. :)

Sandcastle Momma said...

That is beautiful! I agree with moresecretwhispers - it looks like a painting.

Tammy Vasa said...

very nice!

Shirley said...

Camo horse! I always worry about horses out on the range in hunting season.

threecollie said...

Ed, thanks

msw, thank you, I always love to see the old horses there...

Dibear, thanks!

SCMomma, thanks I used it as my header for a while because I like it too

Tammy, thanks!

Shirley, I know what you mean. Our mini is a black/brown, but we keep him in a lot in hunting season. You just never know..

flowerweaver said...

Very atmospheric!

Also, got a chuckle out of your Deer Camp song. Sounds like what goes on around these parts.

CTG Ponies said...

He certainly blends in with his environment.

DayPhoto said...

I agree...it looks like a painting!

Lovely,
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

nyvolfan said...

Thank you....

Teri said...

Hey, my mini's name is Jack.
It is a lovely photo!