(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: The Guys are off To Dansville

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Guys are off To Dansville




Big brother is taking Alan and the boss to the big tractor pull at Dansville today. Alan got up at three-fifteen and got the cows in. They were not at all in favor of that. Cows love routine and they resent and protest change, especially being asked to come in to the barn a couple of hours early. It took him over an hour to get them down. Then the boss and I helped him milk them.


A pic Alan took a couple years ago of our friend's tractor, the Supernatural.

I am hoping the guys have a great time at the pull...the girls and I will milk tonight without them.

***Update, the Dansville tractor pull was canceled and the man are back :(
This rain has a lot to answer for!! The guys got all the way to Syracuse before they found out.

6 comments:

Ericka said...

i LOVE tractor pulls. bummer they missed it. :-(

threecollie said...

Ericka, it was quite a disappointment for all of them...

Rebz said...

LOL! The Hayes are my cousins. The connections just keep piling up.
:)

threecollie said...

Joce, that is so cool! Small world.

nyvolfan said...

I would have liked to see the pulls but I still had a great time on our excursion. The good thing is the pull has been rescheduled for Sunday July 18th.....not sure the timing is good for everyone to go though. Just imagine how Mark and the guys felt when I called them...they were at the Rochester exit!!!

threecollie said...

NYV, I had about five hours of total peace and serenity. I thank you for it from the bottom of my heart. lol