(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Four

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Four






AM that is.

Got up a while ago to see Liz off on her trip to Cornell. Cat and dog are cared for and water heating on the stove for kitchen clean up...hint to the boss...I am out of firewood. Warm showers are good. Cold ones are character builders, but not so pleasant.

Another hay field about cleaned up yesterday. Cows are back in the heifer lot and liking it there. And when someone drops off a shopping bag full of beans, you rejoice and freeze them.
So that is what I did.



In the afternoon I worked on this guy. Need to get him done so he can go to his new home wherever that may be. I will miss him I think.


The porch robins...taken through the screen door, sorry.

6 comments:

lisa said...

I'd miss him too! I think I want to see a horse now ;)

~ Sara ~ said...

NO HOT WATER???? That would be something I could not live without... and if I were married it might be grounds for divorce! :) LOL

CTG Ponies said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy! And cold showers suck....

Linda said...

I'll bet that dog don't bark...nice work. I like a hot shower too......cold water doesn't do much for me.

Dani said...

I'm with Sara! ;)

threecollie said...

Lisa, just a little more paint and he will leave us :(

Sara, it can be more than slightly aggravating, especially in the winter. Complaining too much is frowned upon though. lol

CTG, we are and you are very, very right about that!

Linda, thanks, he doesn't. Not much good for keeping out intruders or herding stock though. Lol
And I am with you on the showers.

Dani, ditto!