(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: For All You

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For All You

Beautiful, glorious, wonderful, pedigreed cattle enthusiasts out there. I stumbled upon this fantastic blog and spent more time than you could imagine scrolling through page after page of show and auction photos. The worst part of that is that I am going to spend even more time doing the same the first chance I get.

If you want to see some pretty cows......

3 comments:

Faithful said...

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one that thinks cows are pretty!

joated said...

It's amazing what a little cleaning up, combing, brushing, washing...(okay...A LOT of cleaning up)...can do to make these creatures with such soulful eyes, udderly gorgeous!

(Sorry for the bad pun.)

threecollie said...

FAithful, I just love that blog! I went back yesterday for another beautiful cow fix. lol

Joated, it is indeed a lot of work to get them looking that good, but they sure are a treat to see. I love a nice cow.