(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Away From the Blog Right Now

Monday, September 19, 2011

Away From the Blog Right Now

Discussion on the merits....of Ford vs Dodge

Threecollie is away from her blog right now. She may be outside hanging up laundry and picking tomatoes.

Or possibly corralled in the office with a long pile of bills and a short pile of milk check.

Or she may just be playing hooky because it is so darned nice.

Anyhow, leave a message after the tone and she will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks!

B-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-P........

9 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Good for you! Stay away as long as you like.

joated said...

I like the playing hooky idea. beats the heck out of the bill paying one. Tomatoes would also be good, though.

Dani said...

You deserve it girlfriend!

lisa said...

Good for you! Wish I could play hooky!

Jinglebob said...

Hey! Get back in here and get to work! Beeeeeeep!

threecollie said...

Paul, thanks kind sir. I just couldn't find time to sit down at the desk and write yesterday. Yowsa it was busy...but the weather sure is nice!

Joated, hooky is good....tomatoes are good. Had to pay the darned bills anyhow, alas. lol

Dani, thanks, wish the guys agreed. They (or really the boss) kept me hopping all day. lol

Lisa, alas my hooky playing got me about as far as the desk in the other room. lol I did take a couple of minutes just to stand in the sun though and that sure was nice!

JB, oh, all right, but....I was having fun....lol

Cathy said...

Honey! You play hooky as long as you need to .

Terry and Linda said...

YAY!!!! HAVE FUNN!!!!!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com/

threecollie said...

Cathy, lol, actually I just was so busy because we were actually having good weather that I didn't have time to write, but it was nice to see the sun

Linda, alas I was just not able to take time to write anything, but it was good to have decent weather to get work done. lol