(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: No Frost with Random Photos

Saturday, September 17, 2011

No Frost with Random Photos

Grapes by flash. I was trying for the moon.
Fail.
So I settled for the fruit of the vine
on the fruit salad tree
jelly soon

The boy, playing bean bag toss at the farm show.
His decrepit old mother beat him by 40 points.



Jordanville monastery
Above and below photos by the bean bag game loser



No frost yet. Hallelujah. The tomatoes get another chance. Brought all but two house plants inside anyhow. Just two water cannas to find a home for. I should just stick them in the cellar, but I HATE to go down there. Ugh.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm raising my glass to the decrepit mother who - I'm sure - was a graceful winner ;)

Love the grapes entwined with the Wine saps.

Ummmmm . . . . . .