(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Bokeh

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Stills...Bokeh

I have used this before, but it is an accidental example I think






I did what I could with this, but it is a bit beyond my abilities....maybe more than a bit. Here is the definition of Bokeh. I actually have a few examples of accidentally getting this right in the past, but alas, they are on the dead computer in the dining room.

For more Sunday Stills......

14 comments:

2browndawgs said...

Very nice pictures. I really like the last one of the bird. :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Your top shot is wonderful bokeh and the bird is nice too. Good job!

Shirley said...

A bit tough, this challenge; I went through a lot of photos to get the two I managed. Yours worked out well, I love the one that looks like a paper lantern.

Paintsmh said...

I love yours mom.

Linda said...

You did very well. I love the first shot.

Just Ramblin' said...

These look great. The sharpness you have is really cool. : )

Janice said...

I have to admit to not knowing how to do this challenge....but from what I've learned about it you did well. Love the one that looks like a Chinese Lantern.

Firas said...

Nice shots! The subject are great & obvious in these bokeh shots :)

aleisethefunny said...

I love the first one. :)

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Nice shots, I'm partial to the head of orchard grass shot...

Ed said...

Excellent shots, I liked the second from the bottom best, looks like a chinese lantern..:-)

Anonymous said...

nice shots :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like the first one..lots of texture! :)

threecollie said...

Thank you all for your kind words. This was a real challenge!