(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: That Ain't Chicken Feed

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

That Ain't Chicken Feed

"This is my own tiny kitteh bed....to you it may be a paper towel,
but to me it is special..."
Photo by Alan


A representative of a local fish and game club brought me some bird seed today...read the Farm Side late in summer about the shortage of high price of sunflower seeds...and just brought me some seed. Isn't that the sweetest thing?

8 comments:

June said...

A VERY special paper towel.
It has many very good kitteh bed qualities.

What a cute kitteh!

Jeffro said...

I really like cute little black kittehs. I like little gray ones, little orange ones - big orange ones. Oh heck. I like kittehs, period. Doggehs, too.

Terry and Linda said...

I love cats and kittens, that is a darling photo!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

June, lol, we got such a kick out of him arranging himself so neatly and cunningly on that towel, which fell off the stack used to prep cows for milking. He was just so smug and self important for such a tiny little guy

Jeffro, same here! I feed a veritable Joseph's coat of them on the back porch every morning. lol

Linda, isn't he a funny little guy!

Dani said...

Awwwww!

Linda said...

Awww Alan gets a prize!

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh. So incredibly sweet :)

threecollie said...

Dani, one of the little perks of milking cows.

LInda, I was so glad he had his phone! We were milking and there was no way the little kitty was going to wait while I ran to the house for the big camera

Cathy, we sure got a kick out of him