(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Happy Anniversary

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Stills...Happy Anniversary


This turned out to be a very hard one, not because of the subject matter, which is one of my favorites, but because of goings on around the place. However, here is Simon the Seismo-cat, perched on the garden pond looking for a drink.

For more Sunday Stills......

BTW, a big thanks to Linda and Ed for keeping this going for three wonderful years! I spend every single week thinking about how I am going to meet each challenge. Some are really hard, some are fairly easy, but one thing they all are and that is fun!

10 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Gorgeous!

Oregon Equestrian said...

Cute. My dog drinks from the bird bath stone of our front walkway. It was a popsicle much of the past week.

Lori Skoog said...

Looks exactly like my Sidney.

Terry and Linda said...

I love the Sunday Stills also. I too look altough I find out some are above my skills (for the moment) but I still get in practice!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Caroline said...

Lucifer, a tuxedo cat like your Simon, favors my birdbath.

Linda said...

Great shot.....I hope he didn't fall through;))

Anonymous said...

Is that pond frozen? Brave kitty!! :)

Firas said...

Thats a nice shot :)

Firas
http://firaszphotography.wordpress.com

Shirley said...

Hard water takes on a whole new definition in winter.

threecollie said...

Thank you all for your kind words! I hate being so slow to answer comments but with our boy gone all week from now on and the stove added to regular chores it is hard to keep up....