(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Do You Feel it Too?

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Do You Feel it Too?





When the geese go by? That tugging in your chest that seems to lift you up to follow them?  Pulling you along behind like a reluctant wagon.....


 It's their cries that do it. Magnet calls, siren songs, the call of the wild from the sky. It is a good thing I am too heavy to fly their trailways with them or I would so be gone.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always feel it too.

Cathy said...

I swear . . . there have been moments when I almost . . almost . . .

. . . it was a lightness lifting me skyward . .

Anonymous said...

Which way are they headed?
- Bill said that

Jan said...

I definitely feel it with all birds. It there is reincarnation, that's what i want to be.

lisa said...

I sure agree with you!

Terry and Linda said...

I FEEL IT TOO! I want to fly and see and feel what they see, I do!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

Calm gun, it is such a strange and wondrous thing

Cathy, yes!


Bill, lol, out from the river in the morning, back in the evening.

Jan, Modern-day dinosaurs! I love them!

Lisa, they make my day

Linda, they seem so wild in the middle of all the tame...even though really they aren't all that wild. lol