(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Photos

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Photos


I kind of liked the way the river bank grapes, 
burr cucumbers and rose bushes twined together to form a safe corner for these birds. 
Don't like House Sparrows much but they were handy. do click....


Been out taking photos for Sunday Stills, which is natural frames this week. It is so grey and gloomy that it is hard to get anything but dull, dull, dull, but I think I got a couple that will do. Such a faded and colorless time of year. Still there are wee bits of color and small things of interest if you look long and closely. 

4 comments:

Dani said...

Looks so cold!

Cathy said...

Awww . . I see the little sparrow.

The wind is blowing and the clouds have parted until tomorrow. Then back to gray. Hope this sun heads your way.

Ava said...

Nice pics! We have snow here! It's beginning to melt though ...

threecollie said...

Dani, it was actually well in the thirties, but oh, so grey and gloomy.

Cathy, the darned things gobble up all my bird seed and hide in this bush all the time. I suppose I can forgive them, because they were nice enough to sit still for the camera. lol Sunny here today so thank you!

Ava, wow, strange weather this winter! We have some snow and a lot of ice from the thawing and freezing going on. Feels more like March than January, which is fine with me. lol