(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Nature's Frames

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stills...Nature's Frames









This was quite a challenge purely because of weather and season...it is nice out today, but all week it has been rainy and gloomy. Still the show framed a couple of odds and ends and the grape vines framed not much of anything....and a mouse made a nice, if empty frame....


For more Sunday Stills......

12 comments:

Shirley said...

I like these. Looks like things are melting there.

Linda said...

I think they're great. I fought with having no sun this week too......even if the temps were good.

Ed said...

Excellent shots, love the second one down best..:-)

Janice said...

Nice.Well done.

Cathy said...

OK. So the third one down is the dearly-departed?
Seems there might be a poem in there . . but I'll pass ;)

My fav is the capture of frozen beads on the grass blade.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Oh, very nice.

Oregon Equestrian said...

I had a weather challenge, also. But no snow to cover the dead and dreary landscape. Good job.

threecollie said...

Shirley, thank you. Yes, we have had quite a lot of melting, although we still have quite a coating of ice on the ground

Linda, thanks. It was so gloomy! And of course today it is bright and sunny. lol

Ed, thanks

Janice, thank you

Cathy, lol, well, maybe one of his cousins. thanks

TCS, thanks

OE, thank you. Can't wait to see some color besides brown, grey and white.

Terry and Linda said...

I love them! I think you found so really cool frames...now if I had come grape vines they would frame my doorway!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

MTWaggin said...

Wow! I really like those what a great idea!

Crystal said...

Sure like the curving of the grape vines, but also like the grass blade, good choices.

chloe said...

looks pretty cold there hehe
nice photos