(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: These Boots are Made for...

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

These Boots are Made for...

Somebody else.....


And she gets a huge laugh out of stealing my chair in the living room. If she is just too busy to sit there herself she takes it by proxy. It is always full of dollies, or babies, or ponies.
Now she has started on the kitchen chair too. Wish you could hear her when I discover that my seat is occupied.

6 comments:

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

So get her doing it in a video and then we can hear her.
Love Mom and Dad

Jan said...

Yes, let's have a Peggy video. Her public demands it.

Cathy said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E !!!!!!!

Terry and Linda said...

I agree with Jan!

Linda

Anonymous said...

HI So sweet I love the boots...... I miss you as I cannot get you in my email anymore..I do not know how to subscribe. I lost you when computer went down, and I moved, now how do I get yout back...email is willowhouse@q.com Happy New year to you all from Minnesota!!! Love, Merri

threecollie said...

Mom, i will try, but these things are kind of spontaneous and on her schedule and she really doesn't like to do anything in front of the camera. Love you

Jan, I'll try

Cathy, thanks, she is going to be a shoe hound I fear. She loves to take mine and shuffle around in them. These are her dad's mucks.

Linda, she isn't real fond of the camera, but I'll try.

Merri, thanks, so sorry that things still aren't working out for you. I changed the way you subscribe but there seems to be a problem with that email address. Could you get a free gmail address and use that to subscribe?