(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Happy Birthday to my Irish Twin

Monday, June 25, 2018

Happy Birthday to my Irish Twin


For the next eight days my younger brother and I will be the same age. Happens every year. When we were kids he reveled in it, catching up with older, and sometimes cooler just because of that, me.

Then our nation's birthday would roll around and for the next twelve months I would be the older sister again.

However, now that we are both technically senior citizens, (although, really, we don't seem quite that old or at least not to me), I get to gloat a little.

So welcome to the nearly-old-fogies club, Michael; hope you have a wonderful day with many happy returns of same.

Love you....your temporarily parallel sister.





4 comments:

WendyFromNY said...

ROFL at your Amish comments!!! Too funny!

Terry and Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your same age as you brother!

Cathy said...

AWWWWW . . . That is so sweet. Particularly coming from a Yankee Doodle Dandy :)

threecollie said...

Wendy, thanks, this photo was taken on a blind hill on a busy state road, so I had to restrain myself from commenting on the lack of sense and safety.

Linda, thanks

Cathy, he is a dear