(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: In the Cheap Seats

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

In the Cheap Seats


Admission to the Sitting Porch is a great bargain.


Free, and the show never ends.


Miss Peggy takes advantage now and then when she is bored or her folks are busy doing dangerous stuff.

I have fun with that. I had a bowl of glass thingies used in vases or aquariums. I just like them because they're pretty. She liked to play with them, so everyone was happy.


The other day I bought two more bags at the dollar store and put them in the bowl for her to find. She did and some serious play ensued.


I think she likes them.

5 comments:

joated said...

She's quite the little cutie!

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

I feel like if enjoyed the afternoon with Peggy on your sitting porch. I can hear the birds and her little voice enjoying all the colors and shapes and sizes. I do love that little girl. Mom

Jan said...

What a beautiful child and growing up so fast!

threecollie said...

Joated, she thinks so too. lol What a ham!

Mom, glad you enjoyed this. Peggy and I did as well. Love you!

Jan, she is...and learning to name all the birds! A kid after my own heart.

Terry and Linda said...

She is turning to a real beauty!