(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Comments Revisited

Friday, July 13, 2018

Comments Revisited


If you are a Blogger blogger, you no doubt noticed that after a recent update that you no longer receive email notifications of comments on your blog. If like me you want to answer all your comments to keep the conversation moving this was a big pain in the neck.

Yesterday a friend I "met" through blogging, who is much more conversant with computer technology than I, sent me  a walk through that will get those notifications turned back on.

I followed the directions and it works fine, so thanks Ruth for the great information! Now if I fail to reply to your comments you can give me heck if you want to....I no longer have an excuse. You could even do it in the comments section....

No comments: