(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: A Very Important

Friday, September 07, 2018

A Very Important


Wedding to attend this weekend, and not one iota of fashion sense in my entire make up. As far as that goes no makeup either. Nope...well maybe some sunblock lip gloss left over from two years ago, but that's it.



I have put off shopping.



And put it off.

And put it off.

I have a kind of a nice, green long sleeved shirt that fits my "style" pretty well and really doesn't wrinkle too badly. And it's clean. Kinda plain though, not unlike the person who wears it.



What to do, what to do. I will be dancing with the groom and all.



Not to mention gaining a red-headed daughter we have all come to love and enjoy. I hope they are okay with birder chic. 


9 comments:

joated said...

Congratulations to the young-uns!

Rev. Paul said...

What joated said!

Jan said...

I'm sure no one will mind your fashion sense just that you are there to enjoy it all.

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Have a wonderful time and wish them the very best for us. Love Mom and Dad

Cathy said...

Awwww . . . . Happy Marriage to those two wonderful young people. And trust me . . I haven't gone shopping for clothes in years. If I can't get something online that just maybe will suit the event - I'll dig a little deeper in the back of my closet.
All happiness to your beautiful family.

Terry and Linda said...

AW! Congratulations to your son and new daughter-in-law!

Jonna said...

Yes - just have a wonderful time. Congratulations to the young people!

Jacqueline Donnelly said...

Congratulations on gaining another daughter. Here's wishing the happy couple many years of happiness together. I related to your fashion dilemma. Who wants to spend money on attire you will probably never wear again? And the choices offered are horrid: either short tight numbers that barely cover more than a bathing suit would, or shapeless sacks of polyester "mother of the bride" dresses. Hope you forgot all about this problem and had a terrific time.

threecollie said...

Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes. The whole affair went fabulously