(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: The Things you See

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

The Things you See

The river in a good mood

Beauty and the Beast

Adirondack Mountain Gorilla

Man rescuing a turtle
Butterfly Kaleidoscope 

 A wee unicorn who is starting official pre-school tomorrow
Old eagle eyes turtle rescuer spotted the porcupine on a distant tree at our Rankin Grove Rd. birding spot....could not believe it that he could pick it out so far away...I think I'll keep him.

5 comments:

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Let's have some first day of school pictures of sweet Peggy!

Jonna said...

I can't believe you have porcupines. They are cute. I've only seen a baby at a zoo a long time ago. I also can't believe your Granddaughter is off to preschool already. Time sure flies.

Jan said...

Good photos, excellent captions.

Peggy should have fun teaching pre-school.

Linda said...

I enjoyed each and every photo

threecollie said...

Mom, your wish is my today's blog post. LOL Love you!

Jonna, I was astounded that the boss saw this one. It was really far away, but he was looking for birds for me and spotted it scrambling down a big Basswood tree. We see them hit by cars, but this is only the second or third one I have seen alive.

Jan, thanks, you have come to know our Peggy, haven't you? lol

LInda, thanks!