(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: NAFTA

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

NAFTA

Large silage pile we passed yesterday
Check out the size of the tractor compared tot it.

If you are a farmer on any side of our international borders to the north and south you are no doubt interested in new agreements reached under the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Here is the first breakdown I have read so far today. I will be looking for more as news and analyses come out.

NAFTA

I have a few opinions, but I would like to read more before I share them. The dairy thing has been much misunderstood on both sides and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. One thing it won't do is fix the mess here in the US. That is going to take more than negotiating a little more market access. 

No comments: