(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Presidential Alert

Thursday, October 04, 2018

Presidential Alert


So...where were you yesterday when your phone went nuts?



Even knowing it was coming....even often getting several other sets of weather and news related alerts....I still darned near dropped my phone on the floor of the car when it hit.



Golly it was loud.

Song Sparrows

We were on a back road somewhere in this county...no idea where...chasing a gorgeous male Northern Harrier trying for a photo. Got a really bad one btw.


Indignant Indigo Bunting

I was typing in eBird when the phone blew up in my hand.

Okay, I'm awake now. How 'bout you?

Blue Headed Vireo

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

WHEW!

threecollie said...

Linda, yeah, lol