(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Big Day

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Big Day


First and foremost, if you see my dad, wish him a very happy birthday! Today is his big day.

Secondly, all of you out there celebrating opening day of the southern zone big game season, be careful! Know your target and where your projectile will project should you stumble and miss. We've had livestock shot and heard lead whistle over our heads while out working or riding horseback so.....




And good luck. There are plenty of deer out there, hope you bag the big one.


3 comments:

threecollie said...

Thanks, Linda

Jacqueline Donnelly said...

How wonderful you still have your Dad to love and wish Happy Birthday to! Here's wishing him many more. And thanks for reminding me to dig out my blaze orange hiking gear.

threecollie said...

Jacqueline, thanks for your kind birthday wishes. I am so privileged to have both my folks and I love on them every chance I get. I haven't been back in the field since opening day. for one thing it has been terribly muddy, but the booms I hear up there are another deterrent.