(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Chick-fil....A Prime!

Monday, July 06, 2020

Chick-fil....A Prime!


You can't beat locally grown chicken that goes from coop to cuisine in less than 24 hours.

My dear brother's family raised chickens this year and he and my nephew processed a few this weekend. They gave us one. (Many thanks!)

What a chicken! Eight weeks old, but it looked like a small turkey. I stuffed in some herbs from the yard, added a little garlic and the top off a walking onion, a little butter and roasted it until it was almost falling off the bone.

Delicious!

Chicken casserole with the leftovers tonight, the Good Lord willing....

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

O! YUM!!! Your cooking looks outstanding. I'm having chicken tonight, but it won't look as good as yours.

threecollie said...

Linda, I am sure yours was every bit as tasty. Last of the leftovers in a rice casserole tonight...I hope. lol