(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Isaias

Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Isaias


It's raining already
and supposed to get worse before it gets better. Pretty warm out when I walked the doggo though. No time in his run for him today I guess, but he doesn't mind. Just as happy to play with his ball in the kitchen for a while. Good doggo.

They say the storm may blow in some interesting birds. I wish them well in landing so far from where they belong. And I hope I see them....just sayin'.

Stay safe and dry my friends. 

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Stay safe, Marianne!

threecollie said...

Thanks, Linda, we had a good deal of damage to trees....again!...and the pony barn is going to need some work, but we are okay.