(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Biannual Institutionalized National Jet Lag

Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Biannual Institutionalized National Jet Lag

 


Begins this weekend or so I'm told.

All I can say is ugh.

And it froze hard last night. Latest hard frost I can remember. Time to cut down the cannas and dig them. A terrifying job, as they grew several feet over my head this year and bloomed right up until yesterday. The corms are going to be the size of these!



5 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

You made me laugh with the Dirt Dragons. You are right, they will be HUGE!

Val Ewing said...

Those are some plants I have not yet tried!

threecollie said...

Linda, We do enjoy that movie. lol

Val, if you were closer I would surely give you some!

Val Ewing said...

If I were closer, I'd be coming over and enjoying your beautiful garden! :)

threecollie said...

Val, it would be awesome for sure, although right now everything has been toasted by the frost. Dug one row of cannas today. Three more to go.