(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Resolutions

Sunday, January 09, 2022

Sunday Stills...Resolutions

Horned Lark


I don't exactly do resolutions, having learned that I am going to fail every single time, no matter how desirable the results may be.


Oddly pigmented American Goldfinch
that has been hitting the feeders lately

However, I am always resolute about chasing more birds, and, given the opportunity, 2022 won't be any different. Almost 50 species in state already.


Normal colored Goldfinch

For more Sunday Stills.... 


A lousy photo, but this is a young Bald Eagle
being mobbed by a crow while it was strafing the ducks at
Schoharie Crossing the other day

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a great resolution, I see you already have a good start!

Linda said...

I agree with you on resolutions AND chasing birds. We hardly have any around this winter besides sparrows, magpies and redpolls. I might have to start doing Sunday Stills again…..maybe I’ll resolve and do it today since it’s sunny albeit cold.

Val Ewing said...

Chasing birds is pretty fun as I just learned. I'm not very good at it.

threecollie said...

Far Side, thanks, it's a lot of fun

Linda, just can't do them! Love the birds though. Hope you do restart SS. Lots of fun!

Val, it is fun! Hope you continue to enjoy it. Best of luck!