(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Planting

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Planting




Things are finally greening up around here. I actually walked through real, honest to gosh, genuine green grass on my way around the garden pond this morning. (I walk around it every morning just in case it has somehow gotten warm enough for the fish to swim around.) I am grateful for the green. I think I will go plant some lettuce and carrots to get my mind off all the ugly of the past couple of days.



Mike
*A border collie is never too old and never too tired to play ball*







7 comments:

cube said...

As a Floridian, I am surrounded by green all year round so I can't relate to that. But I can relate to your dog always being up for a good run. We have 2 German shepherds who never turn down a good run.

threecollie said...

Hi cube, Mike is 12 and retired himself from herding cows a couple years ago, but he loves to chase tennis balls.

dmmgmfm said...

I'm glad things are greening up. Spring is good for the soul, isn't it? I'm at my dad's in the mountains and the trees are starting to bud right now. It's really beautiful.

I'm sorry you've had such a rough week.

Cathy said...

Awww . . sweet, sweet dog.

I drive around with my windows down so that I can smell the first grass mowings in my neighborhood. It smells soooo good.

We went 'cross-country' in our local botanic garden just so we could walk in long grass.

threecollie said...

Hi Laurie, nothing compared to the troubles you have been dealing with

Thanks Cathy, he is my full time pal, the best dog I have ever had. I love your picture of the Zen "munk"... so cute!

Deanna said...

Hi Mike!

threecollie said...

Hey there, you handsome boxer you!