(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Even more meme-ishness

Monday, September 03, 2007

Even more meme-ishness

Here is a meme from In the Pink...feel free to play if you would like to...just leave a link in the comments if you do......However the girls have asked me to tag them so....Liz
and Becky

  1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!) Flying has always appealed to me...I was looking at the jumping gym at the fair and wishing I was young enough and spry enough to play! If I could fly I would do so, looking down at wild and lovely places.

  2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be? Emerson Drive/Countrified, Todd Fritsch/American Cowboy, Todd Fritsch/Sawdust, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band/20 Years of Dirt, Any Jimmy Buffett, Any Hal Ketchum, Any Garth Brooks, Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Trent Wilmon's first album, Jason Aldean's first album.

  3. If you were a smell what would it be? Grape flowers is what I'd like to be...I am not sure that is quite how it would turn out though...eau de cow is much more likely.

  4. What bird would you most like to be? Chickadee so I could join my little friends in the yard as they party all day long.

  5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on? Hillary Clinton

  6. Are there any foods that your body craves? Varies, but I like to eat..cookies maybe

  7. What's your favourite time of year? Spring or Fall

  8. What's your favourite time of day? Early, early morning...or when we are done work at night

  9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? Rest, I am a real lazy bones

  10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.) Louis L'Amour, Nora Roberts, JA Jance, Dick Francis, Patricia Penton Leimbach or alternately, myself and the four wonderful people with whom I abide. We really are a self-sufficient and happy bunch and like to be together....I will miss them when they find their own paths.

8 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Hey! Great answers. Thanks for taking part. I am really keen to see who's head people want to poo on!

threecollie said...

HI DF, in my case it is hard to love a state senator who takes hubby to the NEW HAMPSHIRE state fair because it might further the presidential campaign while the NEW YORK state fair is in full swing. Guess you can tell what her mind is focussed on...while she is supposed to be representing us.

Stacy said...

I'd have to have Toby Keith and Rodney Atkins in my CD player, but I love who you're going to poo on!

threecollie said...

Stacy, we used to be Toby fans until we went to a concert and had a miserable time...just not fun.
We are trying to figure out a way to come down to the Cambria County fair Saturday. Probably won't happen but E-Drive is there. lol

Cathy said...

Dang. That was neat. All your answers.

Always nice to meet another Hillary fan ;0D
I so, understand.

Stacy said...

The Cambria Co. fair is the one I thought they were going to be at. We're a little over an hour away from there.

the Red Scot said...

After reading your last few posts, it sounds like there's a lot going on in Northviewland...

...Do you have a favorite food at the "Great New York State Fair?"

threecollie said...

Cathy, thanks, we love her here in NY (Hah)

Stacy, 7-hour drive from here, but if we three women of Northview could figure out a way we would be there. They are so much better in concert than you could possibly imagine from how they sound on CD and video.

Red Scott, hmmm, that is a hard one. I haven't been up to state in several years because it coincides with our local fair. There is a beef sandwich we like up there...cotton candy...mozzarella sticks. What do you like best?