(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: No more excuses

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No more excuses


For lame photography.....



Thank you...you know who you are but I don't know if you want to be unmasked here.


First attempt....it's raining so we are a little limited outdoors, but as soon as the sun shines... I have already been immortalized on television as this hooks up to it....much fun being had here.

7 comments:

Linda said...

NICE! Now whats the deal?

threecollie said...

Hi linda, someone who is very kind gave me a camera so I can take better pictures...I am very excited about the possibilities.

Deb said...

WOW!! Congratulations....

Deb

Anonymous said...

Mare, that's awesome. Congrats!
Very nice!
And Happy Birthday or Anniversary or Easter or whatever the occasion is.

threecollie said...

Thanks

Cathy said...

Three C!

That's mine exactly! And here's the really GOOD NEWS! - I've dropped mine several times and it STILL WORKS:0)

Congratulations!

Your pictures have always been great and now they'll be superb :0D

threecollie said...

Cathy, thanks! You set an amazingly high bar with your photography...maybe in time I might get close....