(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Tractor Disasters

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tractor Disasters

Jeffro has some really amazing pictures of tractors and similar machinery that met with unfortunate circumstances.
REALLY unfortunate circumstances.
It is from an email, but still...... One shows where folks got a spray rig stuck in an obvious wet hole of amazing proportions. They put another tractor on the front and got that one stuck.
Then another.
And another.
Then a big digger.
Go look.

6 comments:

DayPhoto said...

I got that same email... what a mess. Some of those, like the power pole, make a person wonder if they survived.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Holy Cats! I bet half of those got blamed on some poor farm wife and her driving skills... That is why I dread hearing "hey, honey can you help me for a sec?" The first thing I say is "if you raise your voice I'm outta here and you can back it up yourself!" or "you want me to WHAT!.

Anonymous said...

fred you should look up some of the construction accidents on youtube makes one wonder how people could get into those problems.
Love
Matt

Jeffro said...

Thanks for the link!

dmmgmfm said...

That is a funny post, thanks!

Hugs,
Laurie

threecollie said...

Linda, I wouldn't wish any of them on anybody but there is a certain fascination with scenes like that.

WW, you certainly have that right! Things are blamed on me...often...that happen up in the fields while I am in the house. It's amazing what a long reach a farm wife has! lol

Matt, I will do that one of these days. Love you too!

Jeffro, you are welcome. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Laurie, I am sure glad none of them were our tractors! Hugs to you too!