(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Wings

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Wings


Sheltering wings. Somehow it seems that they are always there when we need them most. Someone's word or touch or kindness beyond the call lends them when the challenges are the greatest and we take comfort in the care and caring.

Sometimes we are called to lend those wings ourselves...sometimes we are shielded beneath them.

I am most thankful in this month of Thanksgiving to all of you who have stretched out your wings over the rocky parts of my life. It has always meant more than I could say. I hope sometimes I do the same for you.

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a great post.....and photo!

Jacqueline Donnelly said...

A lovely example, this post, of your deep mindfulness and sense of gratitude. Thank you.

Terry and Linda said...

You have, dear friend, you have!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Cathy said...

Lovely . . . lovely . . .lovely :)

Mappy said...

Fred I love you!!!!!!!

threecollie said...

Linda, thanks!

WW, thank you kindly

Linda, I'm glad

CAthy, thank you

Mappy, You know you are one of the folks most likely to offer a gentle wing to someone in need. I love you too little brother.