(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: PC

Friday, December 30, 2011

PC

Oh, no, not that PC. Never on this blog. No we found a notebook computer for under three hundred bucks yesterday, so for a change I am not borrowing Becky's. (Thanks so much for sharing for so long Beck...)


Hopefully it will do all we need it to. We are going to have a go at installing the word processing software I need to use pretty soon. Hopefully it will handle it and I can get back to writing on the Farm Side whenever I want to.




Have a good one! And stay warm.

7 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Pro-tip: Don't let the cows borrow the notebook. I don't want to point any fingers, but I loaned mine out once and you will NOT get cream out of the keyboard enough that when you type, you don't smell wanna-be cheese.
Happy happy New Year to you!!

Dani said...

NICE!

Linda said...

Glad you've got your own "wheels" again.

Cathy said...

Whew!

I don't come here for PC. Nooooo I don't ;)

Terry and Linda said...

It's nice to have your own computer again. After all that where all our friends are and where all the work lies within!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Jinglebob said...

I go to my local Mac dealer and get refurbished ones for 300. They are a few years old but do all I want or need and more!

threecollie said...

LeeAnn, oh, man, thanks for that! I hadn't thought about it, but I do know how they are! One of them borrowed the boss's good work glove yesterday and by the time it was returned...well, it wasn't so good any more is all I'm saying

Dani, it is indeed, very, very, very nice. lol

Linda, I love it. so nice

Cathy, I am glad PC isn't your goal, cause this would prolly be a pretty bad destination. lol

Linda, you betcha!

JB, never tried a Mac. Never had the opportunity to do so actually, Matt has one though and he loves it. I didn't like laptops at all until I used Becky's for a while. The girls both had ones that ran Vista and it was such an awful OS that when I tried them out I just hated them. Windows 7 is nice though.