(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Through an Opening

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sunday Stills...Through an Opening

A constant stream of calving cows and a major winter storm affected photography efforts this week, so these are kinda lame but....



 Same view, with and without show, through the side of the stock trailer





For more Sunday Stills.......








Wally, the blue heeler, through the cattle gate

10 comments:

lisa said...

I know Wally is a pain, but I like that shot!

Anonymous said...

I liked both of your ideas! Wally is darling and a perfect shot! I didn't even THINK to think of the stock trailer!! Great Idea!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Ed said...

Very nice..:-)

Unknown said...

That looks like one good dog!

Shirley said...

I like the view without snow- c'mon spring!

Linda said...

I think you did well. Sounds like a busy week.

Janice said...

Nothing wrong with those, very creative to come up with the trailer idea.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Your place is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

nice post, a bit of croping on 1st shot could hav done better magics

threecollie said...

Lisa, thanks!

Linda, thank you so much

Ed, thanks

Tim, he has his moments.

Shirley, same here, down in the teens today, brrrr


Linda, thanks, sure was!

Janice, thanks, we have some great old buildings that I could have used but too much snow to get to them safely

Danardoyle, thanks!

henry, thanks, I am not so hot at the editing although I am working on it.