(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Something Different

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Something Different


I read this pretty much every day and prop myself up with it quite often. Not my usual, but it is what it is.

“I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Philippians 4:12-13

4 comments:

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Thank you my dear daughter. Love Mom

threecollie said...

Love you, Mama!

Terry and Linda said...

Thank you, Marianne!

threecollie said...

Linda, my favorite Bible verse and a comfort and inspiration to me since I first read it in a Jan Karon book.