(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills....Still

Monday, January 03, 2022

Sunday Stills....Still

 


Sorry I have been absent from Sunday Stills for so long. We have been so terribly ill that I barely crawled out of my chair for several weeks. Much better now, and back in the game.

 These were taken on a still and beautiful evening just a few weeks ago.

For more Sunday Stills.....



3 comments:

Linda said...

I didn’t realize Sunday Stills was back. Nicely done!

Shirley said...

Lovely! You sure do get some pretty skies there.
Glad you are feeling so much better.

threecollie said...

Linda, you should play! You take awesome photos and it is fun. I feel awful missing so many weeks, but I'm glad to get back to it. And thanks

Shirley, thank you on all counts. We do see some pretty sky effects, especially in winter I guess. There is a beautiful sunrise painting itself right outside the window right now. I should get off my lazy fanny and go photograph it, but brrrrrr, it is awful cold! lol